2012年10月14日

Green Gatineau Park

I went to Ottawa to visit my good friends  after I first landed in Canada at Toronto.  My friends bring us to a big park named Gatineau at August 20. 
That was a lovely summer day, cloudy, sometimes shining.
The Park appeared after we drove through Alexandra Bridge. But it belonged Quebec not Ontario. Many people liked to go trail there. Someone brought their bikes, and drove bicycles in the deep woods. I also liked these activities.
After a day long  hiking, Gatineau park gave me a deep impression - Green. There were green trees, green grass, even the lakes became green.  



Occasionally, some rocks shining at the bank, but they were only ornaments of this green picture.

Walking through the woods, we could see some streamy trace between trees, but except limbs, there were all green.



Sometimes, we arrived a place which give us a wide view, but it was also green, except sky. Even the lake was dyed.


Reed flowers wanted  to break the greens, but they were tired and bounded down.





It was nature that grassland was cut by water, and some dead limbs lied on the lake.




Finally, We found the Alexander King's garden. There were many kinds of flowers, and seduced butterflies and bees. Also a locust  was waiting for jumping.







When we was going to go home, I saw a special cloud. I didn't know what was its meaning. But I thought there would be dyed red by the wind of autumn




*** The End ***

没有评论:

发表评论